Cayman Pharma s.r.o is engaged in the production of pharmaceutical substances and other chemical specialties. As a chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturer, the Company is aware of the impacts of its activities on the product quality, on the environment and the health of its employees, and undertakes to control them, with the aim of constant improvement.
As standards for the implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System, the Company has chosen international standards ISO 9001 in the area of quality management (hereinafter called QMS), ISO 14001 for the management of environmental protection (hereinafter called EMS) and specification OHSAS 18000 for ensuring the occupational safety and health protection (hereinafter called SMS). The Integrated Management System applies to all fields of the Company’s activities.
Within this Policy, Cayman Pharma s.r.o undertakes to:
Constantly improve all of its activities
- To constantly develop and improve the implemented management system and create conditions and sources to enhance the efficiency of the implemented system
- To ensure permanent stability of the standard products quality
- To optimize technologies and formulations and operate its equipment and technologies in accordance with the environmental protection and occupational safety rules
- To improve the product quality and the safety at work and reduce the environmental impacts of its activities by defining and achieving measurable objectives, by constant improvement of the system
- To improve the working conditions and social conditions of the employees
- To systematically improve the customer service and consultancy services
- To prefer suppliers that have built functional management systems
Take preventive measures against emergency situations
- To take precautions to avoid environmental pollution
- To protect natural resources to the maximum extent by waste sorting and recycling and by effective management of energies and water
- To endeavor to reduce the energy demand for production; where possible, to prefer processes with a minimal impact on the environment
Abide by the relevant legislation and other regulations which apply to the Company or which the Company has committed to observe;
especially the requirements arisen from the Act on Pharmaceuticals, the Decree on Good Manufacturing Practice and other guidelines and directives issued by SÚKL, ÚSKVBL or FDA in the area of quality management and the legal regulations included in the registries of legal and other requirements related to the occupational safety and the environmental protection.
Constantly educate and train its employees
and strongly encourage them to improve the production quality, protect the environment and observe the occupational safety principles; to design the training so as to motivate the employees performing their jobs to prevent or reduce negative impacts of all activities on the environment.
and cooperation with the public administration bodies, professional public and other parties concerned with the environmental protection issues. Cayman Pharma s.r.o. is interested in holding open dialogue with the employees and the public, in informing both internal and external stakeholders of the impacts of all the Company’s activities on the environment and in responding to justified suggestions and concerns.
The executive management expects that all the Company employees will accept an opinion that observing the above mentioned principles and objectives is one of the most fundamental duties of every employee in the Company.