We at Cayman Pharma s.r.o. ul. Práce 657, 27711 Neratovice, Czech Republic, company ID: 26499258 ("Cayman Pharma") protect your personal data.
We process the personal data you provide us responsibly and transparently.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data sufficiently with respect to the nature of its processing. No unauthorized person has access to your personal data that we have obtained from you. We do not transfer your personal data to other entities for further processing without your consent unless required by law, performance of our contractual obligations, processing by our suppliers (such as technical, accounting and legal advisors), or protecting our interests.
In some cases, we may transmit your personal data in your interest to the Cayman Chemical Company, even outside the EU, for the purpose of dealing with your inquiry or request in minimum extent, while applying reasonable measures with respect to all circumstances of the transfer.
Protection and Security
Following terms apply to your personal data:
- We collect personal data such as: name, address, company or organization, telephone, email, transactions, or photographs or other data for which it we obtained consent or legitimate reason;
- We collect, process and store the personal data in accordance with the law;
- We do not collect or process sensitive data except for legitimate reasons (in particular, occupational safety, health care and trade union membership for the purposes of wage deductions);
- The data controller is Cayman Pharma;
- We have not appointed a Data Protection Officer because we are not a public authority or a public body; our core activities do not consist of processing operations that would require extensive regular and systematic monitoring of individuals or extensive processing on a large scale of special categories of data;
- Where necessary to provide our performance, third parties, such as public authorities (eg. courts, administrations) or information system maintenance providers, may also have access to personal data; in such a case, we will take contractual, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal data will be processed only to the extent that such processing is necessary solely in accordance with applicable law;
- The personal data that you have provided to us beyond the scope of law are provided in particular for the purpose of distributing commercial communications. We can monitor the delivery and opening of emails sent, record participation in events organized by our company and monitor the activity of the personal data subject on the Cayman Pharma website; we can further link all personal data to legally disclosed personal data on the subject of personal data in publicly accessible resources, personal data subjects, and personal data to link to logical units and profile personal data subjects on their behalf;
- We process the personal data by our own means, we use mechanical, electronic and organizational security means to protect them, in electronic form in an automated way or in a printed form in a non-automatized manner, there is no automatic individual decision making or profiling;
- All personal data are stored in facilities with restricted access. Our internal network is protected by reasonable security systems and practices. Transactional information is stored on servers that are located in the Czech Republic;
- The personal data will be stored for the period stated in a consent provided, but not for more than 10 years.
Our sites contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of each site that collects personally identifiable information.
Visitor’s WiFi Access: We log the access to WiFi provided to individual visitors using the individual time-limited login for the purposes of protection of our property and for the purposes of our obligations towards the state authorities.
Under the terms of GDPR (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to request access to your personal data, the right to rectify or erase your personal data or limit their processing, the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, and the right to the portability of your personal data:
- Since your personal data may change over time (such as a change of surname), we will appreciate if you notify us of any change so that your personal data is up to date and that there are no mistakes. This is also related to your right to correct the personal information we have about you. If you find that our data is no longer up to date, you have the right to have it rectified;
- We will provide you with the free of charge information within 30 days (or inform you in advance of the extraordinary prolongation of such deadline); if you request the information we keep on you, we will request you to verify your identity (if necessary, we may request additional information for your identification before we provide you with personal data that we process to your person). We may reject information requests that are unreasonable, inappropriate, or unreasonable, or difficult to obtain (typically from backup systems, archive materials, etc.);
- If you grant us consent in case that you are interested in receiving product offers via an email, we will process this email address solely for these purposes. Should you do not wish to receive emails from Cayman Pharma for this purpose, you may withdraw your consent to the processing of the specified email address. If you have ever given us consent to process your personal data, you have the right to revoke it at any time, and we have to delete the data we process solely based on your consent. The right of revocation does not apply to processed data under contract performance obligations, legitimate reasons or legitimate interests. If some of your data are stored in backup systems that automate the protection of our systems and perform the data loss protection function for crash cases, it may not be technically feasible to delete these data from backup systems, but we will stop to process these data actively.
If you suspect that the processing of your personal data breaches the Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), you may, inter alia, file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority: The Office for Personal Data Protection, www.uoou.cz
Whom can you contact?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at our headquarters:
Cayman Pharma. s r.o.
ul. Práce 657
277 11 Neratovice